Sewing Fashion Knits - $39.99

Retail Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00
from: Craftsy.com

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Online Sourcing for Handbag Hardware!

I have spent countless hours trying to find good online sources for quality handbag hardware.  It is not easy, let me tell you! The junk in the local fabric stores is just that...JUNK.

Here is a working list of sites.  I have not ordered from all of them, but think I will at some point.

Hardware Elf - http://www.hardwareelf.com/elf/index.jsp

Emmaline Bags - Canadian Company Emmalinebags.com

Pacific Trimmings - http://www.pacifictrimming.com  Excellent variety!  I have ordered from here and the shipping is very reasonable. UPDATE: I received my order within 3 days of ordering and everything was of excellent quality...I highly recommend this supplier!

Purse Supply Depot - Purse Supply Depot I have also ordered from here..still waiting for my order.  UPDATE:  I received my order also within 3 days of ordering...quick!

I will update this list as I find more.  Happy hardware ordering! 

Geni

1 comment:

  1. Checked you out on Craftsy and saw you have a blog. Great blog. I have a blog as well, mildredanne.blogspot.com. I am following you, maybe you would like to follow me?

    ReplyDelete