Sewing Fashion Knits - $39.99

Retail Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00
from: Craftsy.com

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Creative Juices!

My Craftsy Wishlist:

  1. Sewing Fashion Knits
  2. Sewing Texture Class
  3. Quilting Big Projects on a Small Machine
My love of sewing on knits is because of the built in ease so fitting can be fudged just a little, unlike with wovens which really need accurate cutting and stitching.  there are also so many choices with knit fabrics.  When I took Sewing With Knits class, it was like an appetizer leaving me wanting to sew more with this yummy fabric.  The 1st class on my wish list will be so fun!  Join me!


I am always intrigued by the many different fabric manipulations available and when I take the 2nd class on my wish list, I will undoubtedly build my design repertoire.

Third but definitely on the top of my list is going to help me finish a quilt that I started over a year ago!  I took an "in-person" beginning quilting class a one of my local shops and had a ball.  I decided to make a quilt with a chicken theme...since I am the proud owner of a flock of 8 chickens...my girls.  I really don't want to pay someone if I don't have to and think that the sense of accomplishment will be so worth it to quilt on my own.  And by the way...I am not a hand-quilter.  The quicker the better :)

Join the craftsy community with me and the many thousands...you won't regret it, I promise!

~Happy creating!


1 comment:

  1. Teach me something I don't know. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete