Sewing Fashion Knits - $39.99

Retail Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00
from: Craftsy.com

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beginnings...

So, here I am ready to start my next project.  I can choose from:
1) Jamie Christina "The Mission Maxi" purchased at www.patternreview.com
2) Fehr Trade "Lacey Thong"www.fehrtrade.com
3) Kwik Sew "Basket K3938"
4) Drafting a custom pair of jeans with Kenneth King's craftsy.com "Jean-ius" class. www.craftsy.com
So many choices!  I think the "Lacey Thong" is my starting place.  I have read the construction tips and printed my FREE pattern from http://www.fehrtrade.com/article/676/free-lacey-thong-panty-pattern.  Now off to the fabric store to get my supplies.  Last week when I was at Pacific Fabrics, I noticed they are now selling 100% silk fat quarters for around $5 which will be absolutely luxurious for these panties.  I will also un doubtedly look at all of the fabric because as a sewist...you can never have too much in your stash.  Afterall, you never know when you will need something fabulous for a project you might happen to come accross when catching up with all of the terrific sewing blogs. :)

My first post here is short...let me get into the swing and I will be adding photos of my creations and sharing my successes and flubs along the way. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment