Sewing Fashion Knits - $39.99

Retail Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00
from: Craftsy.com

Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's a Pinning Party!

I just was invited to join a pinterest power party...what fun!  Its where you link up and find things that our wonderful community of fellow bloggers have shared and pin-it!  I went and found a couple of really cool things, some cookie recipes of course, how to wear colored skinny jeans and organization ideas.


The blog that I linked up with is Sew Much Crafting since she was the gracious person who invited me :).  Thanks Danielle, I am honored.  I followed her simple instruction and joined by pinning and linking up my Inspired T-Shirt!

If you want to join in and hopefully find some new readers copy the image URL by right-clicking the image above and post it to your blog (Danielle, a co-host, gives permission on her blog).  Go to Danielle's blog to see what to do to join the party...its easy!  I look forward to reading the multitude of creatives' blogs that I find in the pinning party!

I will see you all every Thursday!
~Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment