Sewing Fashion Knits - $39.99

Retail Price: $49.99
You Save: $10.00
from: Craftsy.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My fall back... another beautiful knit top!

I have been trying to figure out what to sew next.  First I thought I wanted to make a jacket, and I still do!  In fact my pattern just arrived today.  Isn't it pretty?  I am actually taking a class with Angela Wolf on PatternReview.com; Sew an Unlined Designer Jacket.  So far it is pretty good. Angela has a great way of teaching a technique in a very simplified way. 
Aren't they cute? From Shoeology.com via Craftsy





Now I am settling in on a really cute top although its still pretty cold outside and this one is sleeveless! Yikes.
I got this pattern through the craftsy site as well, it is by MariaDenmark "Day to Night Drape Top"
I am going to the Sewing and Stitchery Expo this weekend so will need to sew in between.  It looks really easy so it should be no problemo!  I will update this post with any successes or stumbles along the way.  I am going to use a cotton/poly  print jersey -- perfect for the coming sunshine. :)


Then I found some super cute slouch boots to make,
downloaded the pattern and am in the process of selecting all the right materials.  More waiting...









The picture is a bit blurry, but click on it to see it on craftsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment